My husband booked a 2 night stay at Catton Old Hall and thankfully we didn't read some of the horrifying reviews that people had written under the previous owners. If we had read them before booking, we simply would have gone elsewhere and then we would have missed out on an absolutely delightful stay in this beautiful 17th Century Home. For the last few months It has been under New Management and from start to finish of our stay, the owner, her mum and her delightful friends made us feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed. Our room at the top of the house was very spacious and private. The owners are already busy refurbishing the house to a very high standard, keeping its quirkiness and history alive for all of us to see. The full English Breakfast was perfectly cooked and topped up with a variety of cereals, fruit, yoghurts and hot buttered toast. All service given at this beautiful B&B was kind, caring and extremely helpful. We look forward to returning to witness how this family and it's many friends are going to brush away the cobwebs from Catton Old Hall's previous experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGMENT Hidden in suburbia and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies Catton Old Hall, a quirky Grade II listed home dating from 1632 full creaky charm. There is free on-site parking with regular city bus route nearby. Perfect for romantic getaways, shopping trips, city breaks or as a base for exploring the Norfolk Broads. This gorgeous 5* B and B taken over by local couple Jason and Nicola in Jan 2014. A warm welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Catton Old Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catton Old Hall Hotel Norwich
- Catton Old Hall Norwich, Norfolk