We stayed at Catton Old Hall on 12 July 2014. We received a warm welcome and were shown to our room and around the house. My very wet shoes (following a walk around a wet fen) were taken to dry and we settled in.
Our stay was delightful, the premises have been beautiful restored - we stayed in a superior room which was extremely comfortable, stylish and spacious. Everything was included for our comfort and our breakfast was delicious and served in a very friendly manner. Thank you for a great experience and we hope to see you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGMENT Hidden in suburbia and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies Catton Old Hall, a quirky Grade II listed home dating from 1632 full creaky charm. There is free on-site parking with regular city bus route nearby. Perfect for romantic getaways, shopping trips, city breaks or as a base for exploring the Norfolk Broads. This gorgeous 5* B and B taken over by local couple Jason and Nicola in Jan 2014. A warm welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Catton Old Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catton Old Hall Hotel Norwich
- Catton Old Hall Norwich, Norfolk