An interesting and historic house in a quiet suburban location on the north side of Norwich, handily placed for the airport and its park and ride. Our rooms were enormous - the bathroom was bigger than some hotel rooms I have had in London! A very well stocked honesty bar and a pleasant lounge, also a sitting out area at the back of the house. Very good breakfast with fresh local produce such as Norfolk honey. Apart from a slightly more forceful shower, one could not want anything else. If you are the kind of person who likes chatty owners to fuss over you this would not be the place for you, but preferring to be left to our own devices we had no problem with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANAGMENT Hidden in suburbia and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies Catton Old Hall, a quirky Grade II listed home dating from 1632 full creaky charm. There is free on-site parking with regular city bus route nearby. Perfect for romantic getaways, shopping trips, city breaks or as a base for exploring the Norfolk Broads. This gorgeous 5* B and B taken over by local couple Jason and Nicola in Jan 2014. A warm welcome awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Catton Old Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catton Old Hall Hotel Norwich
- Catton Old Hall Norwich, Norfolk