“Best Tiramisu Ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I only went in for lunch time dessert with my girlfriend, but the fresh cherry juice and Tiramisu were nothing short of amazing. The service was perfect, and I cannot wait to to come back here again and sample more. If the Tiramisu is anything to go by I will be returning sooner rather than later!

2  Thank jimihendrixjunior

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Ready to spend c£50 at the shop counter and not one member of staff acknowledged me in the ten minutes I stood there

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Menu choice was excellent with plenty of choice, although the prices are a little steep for what you actually get, don't expect a 'good' portion, mains were little more than a large starter!
Service - staff appeared to find customers a bit of a nuisance, it was not busy by any means when we were there, but service was a little slow and sloppy. After we had finished our mains, we waited 15 minutes for someone to come and see if the food was alright or if we wanted anything else, in the end I had to leave our table to find the waitress to clear the table and order coffees. Considering the cost – it does not match the service or portion size. Disappointing.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I came to carluccios recently and had lunch with a friend. I find the
Menu slightly over priced however our food was lovely ! A few little things to look into however - one dish was brought out incorrect and we where made to feel like it was out fault ! - We then had coffee are where not offered how we would
Like it smooth or rich - we then had to go to the front to pay as know body offered us our bill . Otherwise lovely can't fault the food here.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I booked Carluccio's on their web page, very efficient, we went for a 5-00 slot to give plenty of time to eat before our theatre booking of 7-30. The restauarant is ideally situated at the entrance to Chapelfields, a short walk from the theatre, we were greeted by the staff, and selected a window table as it was a little chilly to eat outside. There is a huge choice, I opted for the asparagus starter, then the calf liver, which was exquisite, then a house special dessert, there is a good choice of wine, and overall I would recommend the restaurant for anyone visiting the theatre.