“Excellent food with plenty of choice and friendly staff”
Review of Artorios

Artorios
Ranked #302 of 880 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Artorio’s is a typical Greek/Mediterranean Taverna where you can eat as much or a little as you like and choose from a range of drinks, wines and beers. A place where you will always receive a warm welcome; a welcome as warm as the Mediterranean sun!
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We went here on the off chance after a trip to the cinema. It has a variety of Greek and Spanish and Italian menu choices as well as daily specials. The staff were very friendly and pateient with the time we took to choose. We had a Spanish tapas selection and it was all delicious. Wine was a little expensive for a glass but nice layout of tables and didn't feel cramped.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We eat regularly at Artorios before the Norwich Football Club home games and have no complaints. The food is generally good with the service being quick and efficient. It's not the sort of place you would go to for a romantic meal or major party but for something to eat before the football it is ideal. I have never had a bad meal and am happy to be a regular customer.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have to admit I have not been for a few months but when I last went I enjoyed my food and left feeling very full and happy. There is a good choice of food on the menu. We opted for a couple of dishes from the tapas to share as starters, the prawns were really yummy. For mains we had the souvlaki (apologies for spelling) and yes the chips do look like poor mcdonalds fries but they are edible. The meat is very nice and we always order a goats cheese salad with the meal and its lovely! The only downside is that the pitta bread goes cold quickly and gets very tough to eat. The service was good on that night, our waiter was nice and chatty. I think its a nice touch that you can see the puddings and then you know that its going to be reasonably fresh. Perhaps things have changed since my last visit but I will have to go back and find out.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Went here with my wife for her birthday and took the kids. We parted with £107 for two courses and two drinks each. Really very average, pre-cooked microwaved food. Only if you're very hungry, very rich or you've had your taste buds srugically removed will you find this acceptable.

4  Thank JohnKline
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Artorios is great for famillies, girls/lads night out, or couples before the cinema kind of place. Convenient for Riverside and parking, wish they would negotiate free parking like many of the other businesses there. Wide menu choice, pizzas, mezes, tapas, mix of italian, greek and spanish with the obligatory burger. Wine and cocktails very reasonably priced, and decent food. It's not going to be gourmet cooking, its a chain but for what it is it's not that bad and it is a bit differnet. Chips were gorgeous! I find it noisy at busy times but there is a seating area at the back with views over the river which may be quieter. Service has always been good. Four of us had a garlic bread to share, mains and 2 desserts, mojito, wine, 2 cokes and 3 stellas for £81. £20 a head for an easy going no nonsense relaxed meal out can't complain.

1  Thank DisneyNorwich_UK