“Theatre Royal” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
City Sightseeing Norwich Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #10 of 140 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Norwich premier theatre presenting musicals, drama, dance, opera, comedy and concerts. Professional shows are brought to Norwich direct from London's West End or as part of their national and international tours. Our bars and restaurant offer a wide selection of hot and cold food, snacks and drinks. Open from 9.30am Monday to Saturday, visitors are welcome to call in for coffee and cake or a bite to eat at lunchtime. Pre-show meals are available from 5pm in both the restaurant and the Adnams Circle Bar. Norwich Theatre Royal is fully accessible and family friendly.
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Theatre Royal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

Good facilities, always something that attracts your interest, wheelchair access, parking nearby at The Forum or Chapelfield shopping centre. Popular shows sell out early.

Norwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Cold venue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2011

Attended 22.10.11 to see `All the fun of the fair`starring David Essex.
Group of us had to wait awhile at the bar for our drinks,it was very busy.
Toilets clean.
Seats comfortable.
We had seats up in the circle,it was very cold,I had to wear my scarf & thick,Winter coat during the show,I had gone prepared as I`d been told that it`s always extremely cold in there,though I thought,as heat rises,it would be warmer in the circle,not so.
Good show,despite the two woman behind us constantly shouting out "We love you David"(It wasn`t a panto!)and laughing very loudly at inappropiate quiet moments,rustling of sweets/crisps.
I spotted female door-persons on duty during the show,they should`ve had a quiet word with the disrupters,as they were annoying everyone.

Until they get the temp sorted,I`d advise all to wear several layers,coat,gloves,scarf & a hat!!

Visited October 2011