“I really like this place”
Review of Norwich Playhouse

Norwich Playhouse
Ranked #31 of 144 things to do in Norwich
Norwich, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I really like this place”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have visited the Playhouse many times and I have always had a good experience show wise and having a drink before the show. Cannot agree with other reviewer who said its expensive I found it cheaper than most places and have called in when passing by just for a drink.The theatre is a nice size for the shows( usually comedy for me)and is comfortable and shows are usually a good price.

Visited November 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere for drinks”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very fun and nicely decorated. Really like the refurbishments made recently with the new set of toilets. A great place to sit and have a drink in the summer. Not a huge amount of seating in the winter inside. Rather expensive but nice none-the-less.

Visited December 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great end to a lovely day in Norwich.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

After a day on the Broads I meandered through Norwich from the rail station. I hadn't bought a ticket on line but thought I could go the nearby cinema if need be if play was sold out. Tickets go on sale one hour before show time if available and I was in luck. Got a local brew from the bar a meal from the deli and sat in the room beside the box office. Quieter than the bar I could charge my phon AND got into conversation with someone involved in the play. Thoroughly enjoyed "Kiss Me Figaro" by the Merry Opera Co.

Visited June 2014
Heacham
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Lovely small theatre, great comedy shows”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lovely small theatre, great comedy shows. Very friendly, and big enough to be a good crowd, but small enough to be able to see/hear from anywhere. Lovely staff.

Visited January 2014
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Love this place. If I ever want to see a show locally then I always check to see if the Playhouse is showing it first.The theatre itself is small, compact and friendly. I describe this place as somewhere I can go to relax of an evening to enjoy a show. The staff are always friendly. The outside bar/cafe is great too. I've been a few times now and will continue to do so in the future.

Visited January 2014