We have recently returned from a 4 night B&B stay with family, excellent value at £232 in total for our own room accommodating 2 adults & a 17 yr. old., and as a bonus parking was also free with plenty of spaces for all. Check in was a little slow as there was only 1 receptionist and a coach party preceeded us, however once attended to we were swiflty given our room and checked in efficiently & politely as well as being recognised as Platinum members. The other members of our family who arrived later were also given a room close to us which suited us all. Our comfy family room on the first floor was clean, tidy, roomy and generally quiet most nights, with all the usual towels, extra pillows, toiletries etc. and daily maid service. Breakfast had a great choice of the usual hot fare and continental to suit all palates, and the restaurant staff were efficient, polite & helpful, and as there was 6 in our party each morning staff managed to accommodate us all one one table. We used the decent sized pool, jacuzzi and sauna on 3 ocassions and the changing rooms were kept clean and tidy. Unfortunately the steam room was out of order for the duration of our stay. We didn't used the gym but it looked modern and well equipped. There were 2 pubs we ate in nearby - The Marsh Harrier 5 mins walk away and the Maid Marion about a mile away - both had good food, reasonably priced, especially the latter which was under new management and had 3 course for £9.95, excellent for both taste and value but beware, portions very generous! The Maid Marion also has Sky Sports for those essential football matches etc, There is also a Tesco close by which has a petrol station as well as cafe for those on a room only basis if you want a cheap breakfast. Overall a great stay and a good base to tour Norwich, Norfolk & Soffolk, greatly enjoyed by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Norwich enjoys an excellent location only 2.5 miles south from Norwich city centre. This Norwich Hotel offers easy access to attractions such as Great Yarmouth, Snetterton; Norwich City FC and Sandringham House & Gardens. This Norwich hotel combines excellent facilities for both business and leisure users, including Kids eat and stay for free*.The Hotel facilities include 119 Air Conditioned hotel Bedrooms, High Speed Internet access in bedrooms, conference rooms and public areas. This hotel in Norwich offers family rooms and accessible rooms too.Holiday Inn, Norwich has 5 meeting rooms which can cater for many requirements for up to 150 people, from Meetings, Christenings, Family Birthdays, Funerals to Weddings. Ample free car parking is available. The Hotel offers a Gym, Sauna, Spa Bath and Indoor Heated 13m Swimming Pool and is complimented by an on-site beauty therapist (pre-booking recommended). The hotel restaurant allows you to dine in an informal atmosphere everyday; serving a full buffet breakfast and extensive dinner menu that caters for everyone. Whether you are looking for sight-seeing, shopping, or exploring the beautiful Norfolk countryside we have it all. Discover the hidden gem of East Anglia that is known as Norfolk. *Terms and conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Norwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Norwich Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Norwich Norfolk