Holiday Inn Norwich
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsipswich roadmarsh harrierswimming poolhealth clubplenty of parkingcoach partyreception staffexecutive roomcity centrecoach tripring roadsteam roomcar parkthe ground floortea coffeecomfortable stayno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights for a family wedding. Our room was spotless and very comfortable.
We used the gym and pool during our stay which was nice too. My only comment would be that the changing rooms in the gym need updating.
Breakfast was a buffet which was very tasty and good choice of food on offer. Evening meal was very nice and the staff were lovely, always happy to help.
Would definitely stay there again thank you

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dixie2012
Diane M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Dixie 2012

I am delighted you had such a great stay.
My team are committed to providing the very best guest service,I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband recently stayed at the Holiday inn on Ipswich Road.

Hotel easy to find just outside of city centre. Bedroom was great for a few nights stay and the swimming pool an extra bonus!

We have stayed at several Holiday inns in past few years and I must say this hotel has the most friendliest atmosphere I have ever seen. A mention to prashana who was on the bar and Chole who checked us in at reception. Both were polite and genuine and helpful.

We didn't eat in the restaurant but breakfast was very tasty. Yes it is a little bit more pricy than your average full English but definitely worth it.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Holidayhopper123
Diane M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear holidayhopper123

Delighted you had such a lovely stay here with us and that my team looked after you.
Both Prashanna and Chloe are valued members of my team so I will be sure to pass on your comments to them both.

I do hope that when next in Norwich you will come and stay again

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights it was nice décor in the room although room was a bit small but It was just me. My mother has disabled room and was much bigger and very large bathroom. the food was nice although service took ages had to wait a very long very long time and cancelled desert in end as took so long. plenty of parking though. could not get air conditioner to go on to cold. use of pool was good although I didn't use it. and drinks were expensive.

Room Tip: ground floor seems to have more room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Diane M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear 21ukchip

Many thanks for posting a review of your recent stay.
Delighted to read that you had an overall good stay but disappointing to see that there were a couple of minor issues.
A quick call to reception and one of my team would have been happy to rectify the A/C issue.

Do hope to welcome you back to Holiday Inn Norwich again very soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed for 2 nights The reception staff were excellent. Did not eat in so cannot comment on bar or dining facilities, Parking was OK but difficult in the late evening due to numerous" party" guests. No free wifi !!
The room was spacious & excellent but unfortunately the washbasin took about 15 minutes to drain & became a problem. Despite reporting the blockage to reception on day 1 it was not repaired by departure.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Diane M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Richard 8
Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.
I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay,apologies for the issue with the washbasin,but glad it didn't spoil your overall lovely stay.

I do hope that you will come and stay again when next in Norwich

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed here for one night, staff were welcoming and helpful. Yes the room looked a little tired but it was clean, roomy and comfortable (with air con)

Had a three course evening meal and the food and service was excellent, also had breakfast which again we could not fault.
For £119 for room, three course meal with wine and a breakfast for two it was good value for money as well...

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Diane M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear chalkyinuk,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Norwich.
I am delighted you had a great stay and that my team looked after you.

I do hope that when next in Norwich you will come and stay again