“A great evening had by all”
Review of Zin Zeera - CLOSED

Zin Zeera
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014

What an amazing place! Stunning decor and very clean, beautiful food and amazing service! Was a little hesitant after reading a couple of the reviews but was worrying about nothing! Amazing night - cannot praise it enough! Staff were fantastic and very polite, food was the best we'd had in ages! We'll be heading back (and soon!)

Reviewed 3 March 2014

One of the best restaurant in the Norwich very good food and excellent service everything is good i like this hope every one like it Thank you Zin Zeera

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Was treated to a birthday meal here. Excellent food. I had a Hot meal and it was spice but didn't make me really hot it that makes sense. Hot a curry should be hot but doesn't make you sweat like mad. Very filling as well no room for desert. Supurb service fast too. I needed a tissue and looked behind my chair twice and a waiter rushed to me asking everything alright? I said where are the toilets I need a tissue? I got up and je said don't worry I'll get one for u ans got 2 for me in a flash!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I'd love to tell you about the food but I've no idea what it's like. I booked a table for valentines turned up early only to find 4 bewildered staff trying to cope with a full restaurant. Waited 35 minutes to be seated before walking out, never got near a table or a menu or even a conversation with the staff. In that 35 minutes lost count of the people complaining or leaving (although the large blonde lady angrily demanding her drinks that she'd ordered 3 times whilst her male companion tried to turn invisible was at least more entertaining than the singer they'd hired to murder 80's "classics"). So were they short staffed or unexpectedly busy? Truth is it doesn't matter, the service was non-existant, money was walking out the door and the reputation of the restaurant will have suffered as dining there was not a pleasurable experience for those lucky enough to actually get seated. All it needed was some good old fashioned service basics, some actual management of the restaurant. Embarrassingly poor restaurant.

1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Went here with hubby last night for Valentine's. We were shown to our table and then had to wait 10 mins for someone to take a drinks order, by then we had already decided what we wanted to eat so ordered food at the same time. We waited 20-25 mins for 2 starters. When are starters were cleared away we ordered more drinks which didn't arrive, we had to ask 3 times before we finally got them. We then waited another 45 mins for our mains but then had to ask for some more cutlery, and a wrong dish was put on the table so we then had to ask for the right one! We weren't the only ones that had to wait, a table of 8 walked out without paying! Overall the food was lovely, but the service was absolutely awful!!!

1  Thank joolsNorwich_Norfolk