“Wonderful stay”

and 1 more site!
Copperfields Guest House
Ranked #3 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My mother (93) stayed here whilst visiting us and joining in a party held elsewhere in Norwich. She was warmly welcomed and made to feel at home, with a lovely room and excellent breakfast. The owner and his wife were very attentive to her needs and we felt totally reassured that she was being looked after when we left her for the 2 nights she stayed here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for the lovely review. The pleasure was all ours, your mother is an incredible lady and Pam and I enjoyed her company very much. It is very rewarding when our guests appreciate our service. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have not been long back from Norfolk, I just had to write a review. The room we stayed in was so well thought out for just what a guest would need. The little extra touches like providing plates and knives and forks. The room was home from home and beautifully done. Our pet dog Marley loved it and we where not made to feel uncomfortable by having our dog with us. Ten minuets from Norwich centre and 30 minutes from Great Yarmouth. Room for parking, shops just yards away for buying supper. Pam is a great cook especially her poached eggs. Roger so helpful and pleasant. We have already booked again for May.
Thanks Pam and Roger for making our stay so pleasant, see you soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure entertaining you and your family and we look forward to meeting you again in May.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have stayed at the b & b for the 3rd time as I am very loyal to Pam & Roger who are excellent owners and go all out to look after there guests. When I stay in Norwich this is the place I will always stay in. It's not far from town centre a bus ride away. Lovely shopping centre very big.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for once again staying with us at Copperfields. It is always a pleasure to entertain you and your family. We hope to see you again in 2014

Reviewed 20 November 2013

a big thank you to you both family run B&B with all the creature comforts of home. room with tv with Freeview and on suite bath/shower.

breakfast with different options cereal/toast full English and other options

Thank you very much for your hospitality

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul C

Thank you for your review. Pam and I appreciate your nice comments.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

House hunting can be challenging and I arrived at Copperfields with my greyhound in rather a jittery state. Roger and Pam's kindness and helpfulness will never be forgotten.
Everything was very clean and the attention to detail was great. A lovely hot breakfast and some interesting conversation while Eeyore explored the garden helped to take my mind off the daunting task of buying a house....
Thank you for everything. I would thoroughly recommend Copperfields. Once I have relocated I
will be sending any overspill from my new house to Roger and Pam.
I was sent on my way with water for the dog and a pile of leaflets about Norwich.
All good wishes,
EandE

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for your kind review. Pam and I were both born in Norwich and are very pleased to assist anyone thinking of relocating to our fabulous city.
It was lovely to meet you both and hope you are fortunate enough to find that special property soon!
Sincerely Roger

Reviewed 4 November 2013

what a great guest house this is,nothing is too much trouble for owners Roger and Pam.
Lovely and clean and what a fantastic breakfast(the sausages are to die for Archers sausages).
Looking forward to our next trip to Norwich.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Your lovely review is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you again. Pam and I hope that after all your hard work your Norwich venture is successful!
Hope to see you again in the New Year.
Sincerely Roger.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stayed here a few times now and each time it gets better! The rooms are very spacious and nicely decorated with extremely comfortable beds. There is absolutely beautiful and very peaceful garden where you can stay and enjoy yourself. The whole place is just spotless! Delicious English breakfast is also being served in very sunny conservatory.

You will always get very warm welcome from Roger and Pam no matter when you arrive. They are both friendly, helpful and very kind hosts who work very hard to maintain very high standards and make their guests welcome and comfortable! Great pleasure meeting them!

I would highly recommend this guest house as its ideal place to stay.

Thank you again Roger and Pam for making me feel like I was at home 

Hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Joanna,
Thank you for your lovely review. It was lovely to see you again. Pam and I are delighted you enjoy our facilities. We do hope it will not be too long before you are back in our lovely city. In the meantime thank you again.
Roger