“Miss Clarke”

and 1 more site!
Copperfields Guest House
Ranked #4 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at Copperfields guest house for three nights. I was made to feel welcome instantly. I was set up every day with a hearty English breakfast. The room i stayed in was beautiful so homely and comfortable, gave me a few ideas for home! Pam and Rodger are amazing people so relaxed and warm ....i cant wait to come again and hope fully bring my mum to see a show( thank you for the tour Rodger):-)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Ruth.
Thanks for your lovely review and trust your new business is going well. We enjoyed your company and look forward to your return visit with your Mum!
Regards Roger

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely stay at Copperfields in March. Roger and Pam were very welcoming and made every effort to make sure we had a good stay. Breakfast was very tasty and the room was very comfortable, with a great view of the beautiful garden. We would highly recommend Copperfields to anyone else visiting the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for coming to see our lovely city and county and for your generous review of Copperfields. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Pam and I are pleased you enjoyed your time in Norfolk.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed with Roger and Pam 13th to the 15th of March ( sorry my review is late !). Lovely B&B beautiful bedroom and like all the reviews great breakfast !!
I am originally from Norwich and have stayed in many different hotels over the years. Copperfields is up there with the best of the hotels in Norwich. They can both be very proud of what they are delivering every day.
They made a difficult visit back to Norwich a real joy for me...Thank you
See you again soon
Kind Regards
Elaine |Fieldhouse

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Pam and I strive to give our guests a good service and we are delighted when this is appreciated. We hope you had a good journey home and look forward to meeting you again in the future. Thank you for the lovely review.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

A friend and I came to stay at copperfeilds from Great Yarmouth for a girls night in the city. Before arriving we got a bit lost finding the guest house (we aren't very good with places in Norwich) so Roger kindly came to find us. Upon arrival to the guest house I was pleasantly surprised at how beautifully presented the garden was. After being shown to our room (room 2) the guest house just carried on to impress us and if the looks and service weren't enough already, the full English breakfast topped it off in the morning! Pam and Roger were very helpful and friendly, They made us feel more than welcome. I will definitely be coming back to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Pam loves getting compliments for her breakfasts. It was a pleasure to meet such bright and enterprising young ladies. We are sure you will do well in your chosen careers. Just let us know when you would like to stay again.
Roger

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Just arrived back from a three day break staying with Pam and Roger, which we have stayed many times before and really enjoy we get the warmest of welcomes and the Hospitality is second to none, Rooms are fantastic and Pams big breakfast is wonderful Home from Home with nothing to much trouble. Thank-You for another great stay at Copperfields.

The Kelly Family

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Sue and family.
Thanks for your much appreciated review. It is greatly appreciated. Pam and I always lokk forward to your visits. See you again soon.
Roger. PS. New furniture in all rooms on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have just stayed the night here and was not disappointed. A lovely warm welcome from Pam and Roger and every convenience to hand. My breakfast was one of the best I have ever had in a B&B and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Ralph,
It was lovely to meet you and we greatly appreciate your review of our B & B. Pam loved your comments on breakfast as she tries very hard to please our guests.
We hope to meet you again sometime in the future.
Sincerely, Roger.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

My mother (93) stayed here whilst visiting us and joining in a party held elsewhere in Norwich. She was warmly welcomed and made to feel at home, with a lovely room and excellent breakfast. The owner and his wife were very attentive to her needs and we felt totally reassured that she was being looked after when we left her for the 2 nights she stayed here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for the lovely review. The pleasure was all ours, your mother is an incredible lady and Pam and I enjoyed her company very much. It is very rewarding when our guests appreciate our service. Thank you once again.