Copperfields Guest House
US$101
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$235
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$322
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome from homeplates and cutlerywonderful hostsfreshly cooked breakfastroom was beautifully decoratedring roadlast minute bookingbreakfast was amazingvery nice stayrooms are comfortablefree wifitea and coffee making facilitiesat short noticecity centreample parkingbiscuitsvisiting norwich
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We recently spent 2 nights at Copperfields and must say what an excellent b & b it is. The room was lovely, Pam's breakfasts superb and Roger's knowledge of the area a great help in planning our days out. Nothing is too much trouble and we wouldn't look for anywhere else to stay when we return to Norwich. This was our 2nd visit but won't be our last.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RogerColdham, Manager at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you for returning to Copperfields. It was lovely to meet you again and Pam and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Sincerely.
Roger.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My wife and I together with our Yorkshire Terrier stayed here for 3 nights commencing 28/04/2014 and were delighted, not only with our room which was beautifully furnished and tastefully decorated but with the welcome from the owners, who were very warm and friendly. The breakfasts were amazing in both choice and quality. Roger and Pam obviously take great pride in this enterprise and pay attention to the little details that are so important in providing a special experience for their guests. When we next visit Norwich, I can only hope that there will be availability at Copperfields.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Your review of Copperfields is very generous. Pam and I enjoy our business and it is appreciative reviews such as yours which make it even more worthwhile. We do hope you will be back again.
Many thanks.
Roger.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed one night whilst visiting friends in Norwich. Roger and Pam are wonderful hosts and made us feel welcome instantly. Copperfields is in a great convenient location for Norwich town centre
Great idea of you being able to choose what you wanted for breakfast,and what time. Breakfast best I have had for ages
Very well appointed rooms that have been refurnished to a high standard
Will definitely stay again,for longer than one night, and will bring my mum and step dad next time,and will recommend to friends and family

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased you were so comfortable in your newly refurbished bedroom and Pam's breakfast was such a hit. We would love to see you both in the future.
Kind regards,
Roger

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at Copperfields guest house for three nights. I was made to feel welcome instantly. I was set up every day with a hearty English breakfast. The room i stayed in was beautiful so homely and comfortable, gave me a few ideas for home! Pam and Rodger are amazing people so relaxed and warm ....i cant wait to come again and hope fully bring my mum to see a show( thank you for the tour Rodger):-)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Ruth.
Thanks for your lovely review and trust your new business is going well. We enjoyed your company and look forward to your return visit with your Mum!
Regards Roger

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a lovely stay at Copperfields in March. Roger and Pam were very welcoming and made every effort to make sure we had a good stay. Breakfast was very tasty and the room was very comfortable, with a great view of the beautiful garden. We would highly recommend Copperfields to anyone else visiting the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for coming to see our lovely city and county and for your generous review of Copperfields. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Pam and I are pleased you enjoyed your time in Norfolk.