Copperfields Guest House
US$101
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$235
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$322
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome from homeplates and cutlerywonderful hostsfreshly cooked breakfastroom was beautifully decoratedring roadlast minute bookingbreakfast was amazingvery nice stayrooms are comfortablefree wifitea and coffee making facilitiesat short noticecity centreample parkingbiscuitsvisiting norwich
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The time and effort in this place is amazing.The rooms are a high standard furnished to perfection,spotlessly clean.The breakfast are always cooked to perfection with plenty of variety best breakfast of any b&b I have stayed in well done Pam.

• Stayed: June 2014
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your very generous comments. We have spent a great deal of time upgrading the rooms and are so pleased it is appreciated. Pam thanks you for your kind comments on her breakfasts. Trusting we will see you again soon. Roger

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed at Copperfields for 2 weeks for work and had a wonderful stay. I was new to the area and Roger and Pam were so welcoming, kind and helpful that it made everything much easier than it would have otherwise been. The accommodation was really lovely and the breakfasts were fantastic! They even were happy to help out if I needed any assistance (for example a lift to work on my first day so I wouldn't get lost!)- and this made such a difference. I would highly recommend staying, and will be back in the future if I ever pass through Norwich again! Very many thanks for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Matt.

Pam and I are so pleased you enjoyed your time working in Norwich and staying with us at Copperfields. We are sure you will do very well in your chosen career. We hope you will be back sometime in the future.
Sincerely Roger.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been staying since April 14 at Copperfields due to work and I couldn't ask for a better B&B. Roger and Pam have been very welcoming, friendly, accommodating and willing to help in anyway since the beginning to ensure I have the best stay. Pam's breakfast in the morning is wonderful and sets you up for the day :)

The rooms are very clean, beautifully furnished to a high standard with comfy beds and the garden is beautiful. I would recommend this B&B to anybody visiting Norwich - it is close to the city which is ideal for those wanting to do a spot of shopping or sightseeing.

Thank you for making me feel very welcome it's feels like home from home, I would most certainly return again.

Pia

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Pia. Thank you for your very kind revue. It has been a pleasure having you to stay during the time we have been upgrading the rooms and are pleased that you appreciate the 'New' look.
Regards, Roger

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed there this weekend for a night prior to the Norwich bike ride.
We had a bit of a mix up about the rooms but that was sorted out without any hassles.
We didn't really spend much time in the B&B, but the place was clean, tidy, WiFi was good and the owners were more than welcoming. If i'm honest the only downside was the breakfast was a bit too big considering the long bike I was about to undertake ;-)
All in all, I would definitely go back to this place. Thank you very much

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
RogerColdham, Owner at Copperfields Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry Pam's breakfast was too much for you to manage. We hope the cycle ride went well.

Kind regards, Roger.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was a return visit after a while, and we weren't disappointed.very comfortable room.Lovely to renew the friendship and hospitality of Roger and Pam. Roger's local knowledge made organising outings much easier, and fuelled with Pam's breakfast, we were set up for the day.look forward to the next visit soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your generous review of Copperfields. It was lovely to meet you again. Pam and I look forward to your return visit later this year.

Kind regards, Roger