“Truly relaxing”

Imagine Blofield Heath
Ranked #3 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Norwich
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The intimacy of the spa is its appeal and the setting is idillic.
The staff are courteous and the treatments are superb. We will be making this a regular occurrence

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Spent a lovley evening at the Spa. A true tranquil delight. Where you can feel extra special and forget about things and enjoy. Well worth visiting if you are in Norfolk and well worth using if you are local.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I booked the ice and fire spa 1/2 day experience and afternoon tea for my friend's hen do. we did not leave disappointed.
On arrival we were offered a welcome glass of prosecco then shown to changing rooms followed by a short tour.
The ice and spa experience gave we free arrange of the facilities. Jacuzzi, two stream rooms, ice shower and crushed ice- torture to rub on skin after the stream rooms but made my skin lovely and soft, so worth a little bit of unpleasantness. Relaxation pods and sun loungers, which were laid out in a lovely and extremely peaceful garden.
Afternoon tea was booked for 2.30 and serve promptly. Unfortunately the weather had turned overcast at that point so the chef suggested he served our tea indoors, which was not a problem as the dining area was just as lovely as the rest of the spa.
The afternoon tea was served on a two tier cake stand with egg, cheese and tomato chutney and mustard ham sandwiches, cream and jam scones, bake well tart, chocolate brownie, miniature sponge cake, strawberries, lychees and honeycomb. A choice of tea, coffee including latte etc or fruit juice. We watched the chef prepare our sandwiches fresh for us and none of us could fault any of it. We'll done guys! You made six hungry ladies very happy.
We then rounded our day up with a visit to the relaxation pod....Amazing if you want to just chilli and chat, lounge bed, beanbags, soft textile fabrics to wrap yourself up in. Could have easily locked the door and stayed there..... Not forgetting a glass of our favourite cocktails.... Heaven, then time to top up our tans on the sun loungers. We will definitely return and are already planning our next visit. 40 minutes from Lowestoft to a little bit of heaven.... Amazing. See you again soon

1  Thank debdave13
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My friend arranged a four hour ice and heat morning at £30 per head including complimentary drink. I didnt have any treatments but my friends loved theirs. I brought my own intensive hair mask and facepack and just lounged around all morning. Reading magazines, reading my book, relaxing in the jacuzzi and steam rooms, chatting to my friends. The ice rubbing bit was fun. We loved the garden pods. I really needed to unwind and relax and this just did the trick. The changing rooms where lovely and clean. The shower amazing! Then I had antipasti in the kitchen. Very nice. We recieved a voucher off our next treatment. We WILL be back :-)

1  Thank ClaireSullivan
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My daughter and i had a very relaxed afternoon, she even fell asleep in the morrocan inspired pod in the garden. The best massage I've had. The heated shells added an extra dimension as did the welcoming glass of bubbles. Spotless facilities, next time we shall treat ourself to afternoon tea as recommended by others there. Each spa area had delightful aromas. Iced water aplenty. We shall return.