“Fantastic cafe & outside catering”
Review of Expresso Cafe

Expresso Cafe
Ranked #276 of 842 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Cafe
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've enjoyed a coffee and pastry at this wonderful Norwich cafe a number times and also used their outside catering service for my wedding reception. The Expresso team did an amazing job for us. Everything was beyond my expectations, right from the planning and tasting session up front, to the equipment hire and the food on the night which was simply superb (the slow roasted shoulder of lamb was a revelation!). If you're looking for outside caterers in the Norwich area, then Expresso is really the only choice in my experience.

There are newer reviews for Expresso Cafe

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Popped in here for a cup of tea after our punt, the girl serving said they were closing in 15 mins (so warned us), we dedcided to stay anyway, think she was a bit miffed. Had a cup of tea each which was fresh and clear and refreshing - do you know what I mean by a good cup of tea, served in a cup, no teapot. Shared a piece of ginger cake (as last one) - ginger syrup filling and lemon icing which was heavenly gorgeous, will be going back for a piece of my own. I cleared the table and thanked the girl who was a bit more pleasant then.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Like a previous reviewer I cannot think why I have never written a review for our favourite coffee and lunch spot in Norwich. We have been here so many times and have never been disappointed. The coffee is superb and the Cajun Chicken rolls are delicious. The side salad is always fresh, crisp and served with a wonderful dressing. Fabulous atmosphere and very friendly service completes the experience. Those we know, who go to Norwich regularly, agree that this is a must for lunch or just a mid morning coffee - try it yourself!!

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Have been visiting this cafe for years, ever since it opened in fact. It sells the best cafe the best cakes and the best light lunches in Norwich. It might seem a a little cramped at times but its all part of the atmosphere, like the paintings for sale on the walls. It attracts all sorts of people from businessmen to shoppers to tourists, the young and the old.

If you are visiting Norwich and want a decent coffee and a snack this is the place to go.

1  Thank platypuspie
Reviewed 22 December 2012

How have I never reviewed Expresso before? Great for breakfast meetings (sausage & egg muffins), lunch time treats and coffee with everything. Free wifi, brilliant staff and almost every time I visit, I meet people I know. If this place could be franchised and opened in every town, Costa would soon be out of business! See you there soon.