US$94
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$93
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$141
US$133
US$177
Wensum Guest House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$68
Stower Grange(Drayton)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
Barnham Broom(Barnham Broom)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$269
All reviewsblack fridayevening mealafternoon teasaturday nightfull englishsashavenueyaretoasterpubsnorfolk
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great position, very nice rooms, great value for money. Very good food.
All in all a very nice hotel friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel in quiet position, just off the main road
Within easy reach of Norwich City Centre

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed at hotel for one night 22nd march. (groupon voucher),Staff made us feel welcome, plus booked a table for our evening meal. Our room was ok, nice and clean etc. Our evening meal was very good all food cooked well (steaks etc) Staff and service excellent.Our groupon voucher included breakfast as well which was excellent a mixure of contenental and carvery full english breakfast.
my partner and i enjoyed our stay and what we paid was great value for money, would stay again if groupon voucher came available again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband booked the Oakland's Hotel to host my 40th birthday celebration meal for my family and friends. The food and general service was absolutely first class. Paul seemed to take on the responsibility to look after our group for the evening and was simply first class. We are planning to book the Oakland's for our next Birthday celebration. Cannot recommend the place enough!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly D
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Booked a night here in a luxury lodge through groupon, wasn't too sure what to expect after reading some reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. First of all lodge was lovely, luckily we had one with a nice view. It had everything we needed and the bathroom was very nice, it had a separate bath and shower, was lovely and clean and even had heated flooring! Then we ate in the restaurant, this was very good no complaints what so ever. Starters were lovely although not to my husband liking he like the simple things! The mains were a big hit for both of us had the 10oz rib eye and it was cooked to perfection medium rare how we like it, lovely home made chunky chips and the side of woodland mushroom sauce was divine. I couldn't even finish my main which was a shame cos it was so good! Breakfast was buffet and had everything you would want and was nice and not greasy either! Very good stay... Don't listen to the moaners!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Okay, so service is fine. This maybe because I'm younger.. But the girls at the front desk were friendly enough, once they'd finished talking about their night out with each other. The printer was broken so she wrote my room details down for me, but apologised which didn't bother me but was nice of her to be courteous.

Rooms are lovely! The bathrooms are so nice, no experience of cold water. And the radiator is at your control, which is a nice bonus to have. Beds are comfortable, furniture is basic but nice, and television adequate. We were in room 8, Great location, no connecting wall to another room, except in the bathroom, so no noise disturbance whatsoever!

Dinner..... Now here is where my experience took a turn for the worst. We had dinner at 8pm, ordered a Red wine... No Rose offered with my deal (Disappointing!).. I ordered the prawn cocktail to start, average, the same as my mum serves it at Christmas. For my main I ordered the sirloin steak (at at £2.00 surcharge from the normal menu)... Oh my word, they need to teach the chef how to cook. I ordered a medium rare.. Well, it came out barely cooked. My boyfriend who is a chef told me he wouldnt even serve that as a blue steak. The waitress apologised and took it back to cook further... After a 5/10 minute wait it was brought back... Still uncooked! It was just about rare. However as my boyfriend had already finished his dinner by this point, I didnt really wan't to send it back AGAIN and eat 20 minutes after him, so I knuckled down. The chips were a poor quality, and grilled tomato of a whole tomato means the middle was raw still, not pleasant.

It is no guess we didn't even bother ordering dessert!

Such a let down on quality.

Breakfast made up for it, with a lot on offer from a warm-plate buffet, and a selection of juices and fruit.

The hotel is nice, WiFi throughout, nicely designed and comfortable. In a nice location, sainsburys was a 15 minute walk to get some snacks to fill myself up on after a barely eaten dinner. Food lets it down.

Wouldn't stay again, unless it was B&B, no dinner.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple