“Fab authentic food.”

Ranked #21 of 877 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was a vegetarian when I worked in the middle East in the 90's. The delicious food here took me right back, authentic, delicious and very affordable.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We took advantage of our Spree Book offer and am I glad we did. The pitta pocked had three falafels in it with salad and the most amazing tahini sauce. It was the most perfect snack on the go. I will be back again and again of that I am sure...... Oh and the homemade lemonade had my ind filled with nostalgic childhood memories......

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I am tucking into one of these legendary falafels right now. Probably my favourite place to eat in Nooooorwich :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

if you are vegetarian this place for you :)
i like their place very much, but sometimes they do not have enough places for every one

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have been here once the hummus and salad was very nice as was the sauce, my only complaint is what they call jalapenos are actually just the kind of yellow pickled Chilies you would get from a kebab shop and are certainly not jalapenos.