“converted carnivore”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“converted carnivore”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I am a massive carnivore who simply doesn't enjoy vegetarian food. Went in here on a whim as it was late in the day and most places were beginning to close. Before I realised it, I was in a vegetarian place! I was starving so decided to take the plunge. I can say, walking in here was one of the best mistakes I have ever made. I will return!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank maximusbrambo

essex
“Tasty lunch time treat”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was just what we needed at lunch time on Sunday. the guys working there were helpful and friendly. we thought the portion size was OK - certainly wouldn't say they were on the small side. Our whole lunch cost us £5 per head with a drink which I think is pretty good value in a city centre.

Visited July 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Lunch time treat ever!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am SO in love with the falafels at this bar! ive got everyone at work addicted to them too! they are very generous with the filling, very good value for money, taste SO good and the handmade lemonade is yummy. The best lunch time treat ever!!!
.p.s. please never Close!! x-x

• Visited July 2014
“A pity”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I can see how this is a great concept and that it is normally a guaranteed great bite to eat ..... but, catching these guys 10 mins before closing (5pm) produced a not so great falafel that looked like it had already enjoyed its heyday at midday and was reheated so as not to go to waste. Ergo, the end result for me was poor, despite a fine lemonade.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jazznmes
East Anglia, United Kingdom
“Small portion for the price”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Falafel is falafel, it does what it says on the tin, very tasty and garlicky if a bit greasy. Accompanied by a fresh, crisp salad which was actually very nice. The plates were quite funky and I like the quirky sign outside. The only issue I had was the portion size, was like a snack size for me. Only 3 falafel I feel is a bit stingy and I was still hungry afterwards. But it seemed very busy and popular. Staff are friendly

• Visited June 2014