“Best Pub In Norwich!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Pub In Norwich!”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The Trafford is a great traditional pub, the food is fantastic and they have a great selection of real ales (ALWAYS a good clear pint), it's run by Chris & Glyn who are brilliant hosts, always welcomed with a smile. All the staff are lovely. New Years Eve was the best one I've had in years! & the February Beer Festival shouldn't be missed. Thanks :)

Bezants

Visited January 2013

Harleston, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Proper Pub”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I wanted to find a 'proper pub' that had good food, good bear and a good atmosphere so that my 12yr old son and I could relax in and chat to a couple of friends before the Norwich v Chelsea match (my son and I being Norwich fans, my friends being Chelsea fans and new to Norwich) Well, we found the pub. It's the Trafford Arms. We walked to the ground after beefburger & chips and a few beers. We liked the pub so much we walked back there after the match for another beer. I had the low-strength Adnams Sole Star. The friend who wasn't driving had Woodforde's Wherry. Great beers. Plenty of others to choose from. The staff were efficient and friendly. I expect Norwich will stay up and I expect lunch at the Trafford Arms before the Norwich v Chelsea match will be part of next seasons fixture as well.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Just the perfect pub. Dropped in on a Tuesday night for a pint and a quick bite. The places was heaving. Great atmosphere, the best selection of beer I've ever seen, real ale, local beers, you name it.
Food didn't disappoint either, freshly cooked, tasty, quick to be served just what we needed.

If you want good food, great atmosphere and great beer then forget the city centre take a walk toi the Trafford.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank arewethereyetdad5
England
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“nice pub and homecooked food”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

a nice pub with friendly bar staff. Good homecooked food at a reasonable price and a good selection of drinks

Visited September 2012
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Lovely pub”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Ideal for real ale enthusiasts and some good food. Good location except not easy to park. Well run with good ambience.l

Visited August 2012