“Consistently good pub”
Review of Trafford Arms

Trafford Arms
Ranked #8 of 76 Nightlife in Norwich
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Only a few minutes' walk from the city centre, this pub maintains a great feel of a traditional local. I have met with work colleagues here many times over the last few years and never had a poor meal or wished I hadn't been there! The food is always good; reasonably priced and a good mix of blackboard specials and regular menu - love the cajun chicken!
Good, varied range of beers to chose from although a toug decision when they do their beer festival!

All reviews
"varied menu"
"friendly bar staff"
"top marks"

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Homely traditional pub. Location central. Friendly staff - good food and good selection of beers. A proper pub with a community feel.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

WOW - what an amazing find, all the staff and owner are fantastic, could not have been more welcomed. If you are in Norwich please visit the food is brilliant and a large range of drinks to choose from

1  Thank kimheadboard
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The Trafford is a great traditional pub, the food is fantastic and they have a great selection of real ales (ALWAYS a good clear pint), it's run by Chris & Glyn who are brilliant hosts, always welcomed with a smile. All the staff are lovely. New Years Eve was the best one I've had in years! & the February Beer Festival shouldn't be missed. Thanks :)

Bezants

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I wanted to find a 'proper pub' that had good food, good bear and a good atmosphere so that my 12yr old son and I could relax in and chat to a couple of friends before the Norwich v Chelsea match (my son and I being Norwich fans, my friends being Chelsea fans and new to Norwich) Well, we found the pub. It's the Trafford Arms. We walked to the ground after beefburger & chips and a few beers. We liked the pub so much we walked back there after the match for another beer. I had the low-strength Adnams Sole Star. The friend who wasn't driving had Woodforde's Wherry. Great beers. Plenty of others to choose from. The staff were efficient and friendly. I expect Norwich will stay up and I expect lunch at the Trafford Arms before the Norwich v Chelsea match will be part of next seasons fixture as well.