“Not like it used to be....”
Review of Norwich Market

Norwich Market
Ranked #23 of 148 things to do in Norwich
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Most stalls are food stalls now when there used to be a large mixture.There are some nice hidden gems to be found there too

There are newer reviews for Norwich Market

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Used to love visiting Norwich Market but this visit was a bitter disappointment. Less than half the stalls were operating and most of them were fast food outlets. I talked to the stallholder who sold me my burger. She told me the market was in severe decline and stallholders were leaving in droves. She blamed the current economic climate. Shame that such a lovely market is going to the dogs.

1  Thank Petercrawf
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Nice to see a market,that seems to be weathering the economic decline,seemed very busy.With lots of interesting stalls,great flower stall.

4  Thank bigbarryEssex
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I went here on easter saturday and the aromas in the air made me very hungrey but with so much choice it was hard to choose. There was a wonderful selection of stalls and very busy.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I used to live in Norwich and have always loved the market. This review is to say thank you to the lovely man who sells flowers at the front of the market (next to the pet stall) who unexpectedly gave me an extra bunch of daffs for my sister. He made my day with his unexpected generosity and conversation. It made my drive back to Cheshire a cheerful one.

2  Thank Lin B