“Great lunching experience at the Grosvenor Fish Bar”
Review of Grosvenor Fish Bar

Grosvenor Fish Bar
Ranked #4 of 833 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Grosvenor Fish Bar is a long established traditional fish and chip shop, with a twist. Serving the usual chip shop fare, plus an interesting selection of our own sandwiches and wraps including sea bass, mackerel, tuna and rock salmon. We have seating downstairs for up to 50 - eat in / take away same price. Also we have a set menu for party bookings please enquire by email thank you. Opening hours mon-sat 11 am - 7.30 Ish (later for private parties)
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great lunching experience at the Grosvenor Fish Bar”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just wanted to say 'thanks you' for an outstanding plate of 'cod and chips' earlier this week. (My young daughter and her friend nearly cleared their plates as well cause it was so gosh darn good!. As we were leaving the my daughter asked me if we could go back again on the weekend! Naturally my reply was 'heck yeah'! Really, really good fare you guys do and I seriously thank you for it! Brian at the HarperWells bottle shop in Eaton.

• Visited August 2014
christian m, Manager at Grosvenor Fish Bar, responded to this review, 26 February 2015
Thank you Brian, We appreciate you taking the time to review us.
It is always a pleasure to see you and your family, and we will always make every effort to
make your meal a pleasure. Thank you again, we truly are appreciative.
• I do need to apologise to many of you, you have taken the time to review us, and for circumstances, many of you know about, it has taken a long while to respond. Please accept our apologies and know that we do appreciate your review.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Harleston, United Kingdom
“Never underestimate a good chippy!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went for lunch today, wow!! Best chips I have had in a long time and great value for money. The decor is fantastically quirky, lovely and clean and great atmosphere. So glad I opted for this and not some pretentious restaurant that serves fish and chips in a stack for a princely sum!! A chippy that norwich should be proud of and it truly deserves the number one restaurant in norwich accolade on trip advisor.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lbarnard1893462
Thank you Lbarnard, we appreciate you taking time to review us so kindly.
We do make every effort to satisfy our customers and I am happy we achieved that with you.
We enjoy this so much and hearing from you means a lot.
take care and thank you again
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Quite simply the best chips in Norwich ( and maybe the world...?) Wonderful service and reasonable prices. Despite always being busy, there is never much of a wait - why go anywhere else?!

christian m, Owner at Grosvenor Fish Bar, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
hello adam D
wow thats a great review thank you for your kind words
we have the best customers too!
Chatham, United Kingdom
“The best ever fish and chips”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

best fish and chips we've had all year & excellent value for money :). Excellent choice, well cooked, service with a smile - def will go back there next time we are in norwich

Visited July 2014
hello lorraine
so kind to write a review for us, we are happy you visited us on your trip to norwich
and look forward to welcoming you back soon
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Brilliant chips.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Located within the trendy 'Norwich Lanes', the Grosvenor Fish Bar is a must, must, must.

If I ever fancy some chips when I'm in Norwich I always went to a little chip shop in the Norwich Market. However, as I was walking past Grosvenor's, I thought I'd try it. I will not be going to the market. The variety you can get in this 'posh' chip shop is amazing, from simple fish and chips to tuna goujons, etc. I had a chip butty and I could even choose between white and brown bread rolls! I think that's the first time I've had the choice! In addition to the usual salt, pepper and vinegar condiments, there is American chip spice, or American chip salt if you prefer. Another seldom seen accessory. Great stuff.

Visited August 2014
hello claranDUK
so happy you appreciate the offer of brown or white bread, its amazing how many people like brown bread, and nobody really offered it, so we thought we would :)
also the american chip spice is great on chips !
i hope to see you on your next visit to norwich