“My Favourite Take-Away Buffet”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #238 of 843 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Part of a global network of vegan-friendly fast-food places, should be pretty easy to pin down!
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food is incredible here! The fake meat is often so realistic it makes you suspicious. Not only does it offer a delicious buffet but there is also a freezer full of veggi stuff you can take home and cook with for yourself. I will say its often a hit and miss with opening times. 50% of the time I go there it will turn out to be closed and because its so popular you have to get in there quick before all the food is eaten up by other customers.

There are newer reviews for Loving Hut

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place has to be my favourite place to have lunch in Norwich, with the most friendliest cook you'll meet, never misses to say goodbye. This place can get quite busy also as I discovered at lunch time last Thursday, so I decided to pop in on Tuesday just before lunch-time rush hour. The food is all karma friendly, healthy clean food that tastes great. My motto is that if it tastes great, fills you up and is good for the wallet, then it's got to be a good thing..... :)

2  Thank dakota k
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Have been using the Loving hut since it first opened and was called Vegiland. It used to be fantastic. The last four visits over the last 5 months have been awful with less and less food available each time. Today at 12.30 they literally had nothing but 3 chips out and said it would be 30 minutes before they could cook anything as they only cook one dish at a time.- at lunchtime!!!!! We have to pay parking and close for lunch so if they have nothing we don't have time to go anywhere else for lunch so end up very hungry. Shame as it is the only veggie restaurant I know in Norwich but won't go back. Bring back the previous owners please!

3  Thank ji11y
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was visiting my brother and his wife at the weekend and we went to the Castle Mall Cafe. Unfortunately there wasn't anything vegan for me to eat but I noticed we passed this place on the other side of the road so I called in and got a medium takeaway for £4.00 and took it back to the Cafe to eat with the family.
I chose Stir Fried Vegetables, Sweet and Sour, Curry and Noodles and it was really delicious and wasn't spicy at all. I loathe spicy food. I could kick myself for not getting the larger size. I was going to get another one on the way out but they were closed.
Very helpful, pleasant lady served me.
Did not notice the TV was more interested in cramming as much food in the tray as possible.
Would definitely go again the next time I am in Norwich.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

For me the Loving Hut is a great place to eat out - especially with friends, they offer a wide variety of delicious vegan food that tastes great and excites the taste buds, my favourite is the chilli sauce and stir fry with coconut curry and boiled rice, and a jasmine tea, from the buffet. But I also enjoy the vegan king prawns and chips... one of my favourite places to eat so far :)