“Most definitely the best coffee in Norwich”

Littlehaven Coffee Co
Ranked #10 of 46 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a specialist coffee shop/cafe selling fresh roasted coffee from our artisan roaster. We also stock a wide range of teas and four real chocolate hot chocolates (ranging from white to very dark) along with providing some tasty food, such as toasted ciabattas, homemade soups, salads, freshly made sandwiches, homemade cakes and daily specials such as organic pork sausage rolls, cheese, olive and onion scones (with a slight kick!). We also sell coffee beans & coffee making accessories.
Norfolk
“Most definitely the best coffee in Norwich”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Truly THE best coffee. This place ticks all the boxes from great coffee, superb Muffins, and friendliness. It's good to get to know the owner and rapport building should be top of the list to encourage customers to return. Again, most definitely we will return and tell others about it.

• Visited May 2014

Attleborough, United Kingdom
“Nick's Littlehaven”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I put my hand up to say I am biased here as I had the pleasure of working with Nick before he had this coffee shop. I found him on a social media site and dropped in to see him. The coffee and croissant were superb and Nick is a nice person to know. I will be going back and advise anyone in the area to do so as well. Shows what someone can do with a bit of initiative, this is not a franchise.
PS he does other food and will supply coffee beans, ground coffee and coffee makers.

• Visited April 2014
London
“definitely worth a detour!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

this place is hidden away a bit, off the top of Newmarket Rd, but it is really worth checking out. The coffee is the best I have had in Norwich, the muffins from Pye Bakery are fab, as are the homemade scones and brownies. And the owner is so lovely and friendly. This deserves to be hugely successful in its tiny way - I love that no one knows about it, but on the other hand it should be on your map of Norwich and you should go there soon and often!

Visited April 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a little 'Gem'”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a fantastic little coffee shop, serving truly the best coffee in Norwich. I absolutely love my coffee and i have to say this place is amazing and one of my absolute favourite places to go! Owner is lovely and has a kind of homely feel!! Keep doing what your doing its working!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ellen p
“Another top coffee shop in Norwich.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I swear Norwich has more great independent coffee places per capita than any other city in the Uk. I just keep finding more. Anyway Littlehaven is exactly that, a quiet little place just off the busy Newmarket road and a haven for coffee lovers everywhere. I love the coziness of this cafe and the fact that it's so close to me, but the service is excellent too and the coffee - magnificent. It's also a great place for coffee nerds, offering drip brew coffee makers that wouldn't look out of place in a mad scientist's lab and a range of lunches and cakes that look scrumptious. Highly recommended.