“nice vegetarian food”
Review of Lili Coffee Cafe - CLOSED

Lili Coffee Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Went there on a cold and wet Saturday afternoon in search of something spicy to nibble after shopping.
Ordered samosa, got 3 pieces and a serving of (mango?) spicy sauce. Best samosa ever tried, crispy outside and warm, tasty and spicy inside. No oil to be seen. Lovely.

As we were 2 and still a bit hungry, and by then curious, we tried one of the veggy burgers (it was late there was not much left to try).
I'm usually rather suspicious of food that tries to look like what it is not..this was a surprise. It was very very nice indeed, served with a lovely coriander/mint sauce, crispy batter "bits" (sorry don't know the name of those) and a slice of tomato, pity that to look like a real burger it was enclosed in the classic, rather sad, sesame bun, that did not add much to the taste...but yes, a yummy vegetarian burger can exist.

Nor me or my better half are vegetarian, but we really enjoyed our food.
Ah, and it was also amazingly cheap.
Need to go there again, a bit earlier, to sample more.

Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

Reasonably priced lunchtime curry to takeaway. All vegetarian food, tasty and healthy. Recommend the Mung Bean Curry

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I had best Samosa of my life from this cafe. Lovely pastry and least oil around.

I had most healthiest mung bean curry with excellent taste of fresh onion and garlic. Small but unique cafe of Norfolk.
Real asset of Norwich.

If you are in Norwich and you would like to see what the proper authentic Indian food taste like, you must visit this cafe and their restaurant in the town center in Norwich called as Namaste India Norwich.