“Just a flying visit”

Marmalades
Ranked #7 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Just a flying visit”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I would hardly call this delight in the Royal Arcade in Norwich a restaurant. I wouldn't call it a typical café either. I came here with a friend and had a pineapple drink which was divine and had bits at the bottom, that'll teach me for not shaking the bottle before using it. I also had a lemon cheesecake which was absolutely fantastic. It has just had a redecoration, unless I am going potty I can't say I noticed much unless the walls and ceiling have been painted in exactly the same colour which is a marmalade sort of colour. The only complaint I have is you have to go out the building and through a door near the White Lion Street entrance to the Royal Arcade but even so the toilets are clean and the place deserves it 5 star rating from the council.

• Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were visiting Norwich only for the day and were looking for a place for lunch and just happened upon Marmalades. Great find! It was chilly the day we were there, and we wanted something hot. We both had jacket potatoes with prawns, which came with a side salad. Excellent choice! The place was clean, the staff friendly, the prices more than reasonable. If I'm in Norwich again, I'd definitely go back!

• Visited April 2014
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“Been back again and again and again...”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I've been in here several times and I've been very happy every time, it's a lovely place, very friendly, the food is marvellous. The double chocolate gateaux is too die for!! Lovely sausage rolls, paninis, brownies the list goes on, service is quicks and the price Is very reasonable :) I'll be back again

1 Thank Amybum1993
Norwich, United Kingdom
“friendly friendly friendly”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Friendly staff, friendly atmosphere and belly-friendly food! Great little find, and I shall definitely be returning!

Visited April 2014
Northamptonshire
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were staying in Norwich for a couple of days and wanted to find somewhere a little different from the usual chains for breakfast. Marmalades was ideal. Beautiful location in the Arcade and cheese on toast! Haven't seen that anywhere for years. It was delicious! Coffee was pretty good too.

• Visited March 2014