“Good introduction”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Charney Bassett, United Kingdom
“Good introduction”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I'm not an expert on Thai cuisine, nor am I a fan of hot spicy food. We had the set menu on the basis that this would be a good introduction. We were not disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

3 Thank Peter B

• Thai first
Rossendale
“Tamarind Duck to Die for”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Not too sure about the authentic Thai tag line. I have been to Bangkok and eaten plenty of Thai food in the UK and this did not really compute. To me it was more Chinese in style. Having said that I enjoyed my meal - more in the Chinese spectrum than Thai.

We opted for one of the set meals and thought it good value. Usual selection of nibbles for starters. Perhaps a little too deep fried. But for mains there was a beef curry - rather bland but the beef was tender. Sweet and sour chicken (see what I mean about Chinese) that was tasty. The meat was crispy and tasty and Tamarind Duck. This is not something I have had before. Delicious fruity sauce served with large tender thinly sliced breast of duck. On crispy cabbage. All very Chinese but tasted superb.

Pudding were a little more authentic. I had a toasted coconut dessert and my wife a banana "cake".

All over good food served in a popular and airy restaurant

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Being a thai lover and having had some bad experience in Norwich before I was pleasantly suprised by this one.

The food was delicious, so tasty and the service was spot on. The food came out very promptly and was piping hot when it arrived.

The atmosphere was great and I will definately visit again very soon!

• Visited July 2014
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Best Thai food outside of Thailand”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have been lucky enough to have spent many months in Thailand and it has taken a long time to find somewhere that comes close to authentic Thai food, but I have finally found it in this truly amazing restaurant. The food is stunning and I can not recommend if enough. The service can be a little slow but the quality of this little Thai gem is well worth it. Don't think twice about booking a table as you won't be disappointed with what you find.

“A cut above the rest!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Visited with my partner recently and we both left impressed & very full! We opted for the vegetarian set menu @ £18.95 each. A selection of starters, 3 mains, rice dessert and coffee. We actually took some away with us as the portions were very generous! Highly recommended if you're staying in Norwich. Multi storey Car park adjacent.