“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A group of 15 of us went for a colleagues leaving do in April. We pre-booked our evening meals, they reserved a large table for us and the service and food were all excellent. Would thoroughly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anne S
The_Earlham_Arms, Owner at The Earlham Arms Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of your recent visit. We are thrilled that your party enjoyed themselves and we hope to see you again soon.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Very (very) good Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A friend and I visited for Sunday lunch - I have been before at various times. It was very good. My friend commented it was the best Sunday lunch he'd ever had. I wouldn't go that far but it was very good none the less. In the past I have tried different meals and some of their selection of tapas - also very good.

We will return.

• Visited April 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again in the near future.
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I wandered in because the place we wanted to go was full - this turned out well, as lunch here was a delight - good food and service, couldn't want more. We'll be back.

Visited April 2014
“Great place, great food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went to The Earlham Arms on the strength of multiple positive reviews on TripAdvisor and were not disappointed.

The food was delicious and promptly served. The staff were friendly and helpful. The venue has modern decor with ambient lighting and atmosphere.

We'll definitely go back when we're next in Norwich.

“Nothing special”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Place is old .restaurant nothing special .nor was the food .not freindl part from waitress won't go again

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Maureen T
The_Earlham_Arms, Owner at The Earlham Arms Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to review us. I am sorry that you did not appear to enjoy your visit but I wonder if you could contact me directly so that I could ascertain what the problems were as your review does not state.
I was surprised to read that you thought we appeared 'old' as we have only been open for a little over a year and all of the decor and furnishings were new from opening.

Many thanks again and I hope to hear from you.
Regards, The Earlham Arms