“"Best Cappuccino Ever"”

Pandora's Kitchen
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Amazing breakfasts and brunches available all day using fresh local produce. Sandwiches and Salads as well as home made cakes, cream teas and afternoon tea. Outside catering and rustic picnics our speciality.
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Cappuccino Ever"”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

These were my Mums words when she tried her Cappuccino, it was so creamy and so lovely. My brother and I had two cinnamon flavoured lattes and there we're at least 5 other flavours week could have tried I want to go back and try the salted caramel flavour or the marshmallow flavour, they sound awesome. The lady that served us was lovely. It wasn't that expensive, cheaper than Starbucks and these people actually know how to make an awesome coffee! Lovely place, definitely going back!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
dunston
“What a gem.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Popped in for a bite to eat on a recent visit to Norwich and I must say I was really impressed with this pretty little tea room. First impressions are always important to me and the produce in the window looked really appetising and well made The outside seating area was well kept but we decided sit inside and what a pleasure it was We were met by lovely smiles by all of the staff and shown up a flight of stairs to the dining room where the tables were far enough apart so we were not all squashed together.There is second floor with more tables to accommodate more customers. The decor is quaint with pretty window boxes and pastel painted dressers and a mixture of furniture, pictures and ornaments some of which I noticed were up for sale. There were books on the table and the menus were incorporated into one of these, a brilliant idea. As we were only there for a snack I had a cheese scone cream tea which came with cream cheese tomato chutney and butter the scone was served warm and was delicious and very filling. My husband had the snickers cake which went down very well The coffees were great too vey well presented The menu is very eclectic with something for everyone and vegetarians are well catered for. Cant wait to go back and try their pulled pork sandwiches. Well done everyone at Pandoras Kitchen .

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea appreciation.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We sat outside on a warm, sunny afternoon and had lovely cold drinks, icecream and homemade lemonade whilst we watched people enjoying a variety of lovely looking cakes and teas.

Visited August 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Afternoon delight”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Sitting outside, sharing the ambience in a lovely part of Norwich, you couldn't ask for a better location than Pandora's kitchen. Hubby and I ordered Earl Grey..the real McCoy, tea bag in sight. As a treat we shared the afternoon tea. We had the sweet rather than the deli version. Beautiful fresh sarnies and truly scrummy cakes. Although busy, the staff were very friendly and efficient. Vacated tables were cleared & cleaned within minutes. Do take a wander to Pandora's. .you won't be disappointed.

Norfolk, England
“Pleasant but slightly underwhelming”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had high hopes for this cafe after reading other reviews but it didn't quite live up to expectations. We sat on the first floor - nice decor and pretty flowers in the window boxes.
There are several good signs, such as sausage rolls and pies made on the premises. The home-made cakes are good and there are nice loose leaf teas.
Savoury items were a little more mixed. "Poshage roll" (vegetarian sausage roll) was enjoyable though not as substantial as I'd hoped. We also had a chicken baguette - my friend found the bread a little tough and, he thought, not as fresh as it might be - and a toasted ciabatta sandwich which was about half the size of the baguette so not great value for £5.60. Although advertised as toasted, slightly warmed would have been more accurate and the cheese inside wasn't melted. However the coleslaw served alongside was nice (it came with some lettuce leaves too).
They also serve breakfasts, afternoon teas and soup. It would have been nice to see a vegetarian soup option.

• Visited July 2014