“Great food and above and beyond service”
Review of Pandora's Kitchen - CLOSED

Pandora's Kitchen
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Amazing breakfasts and brunches available all day using fresh local produce. Sandwiches and Salads as well as home made cakes, cream teas and afternoon tea. Outside catering and rustic picnics our speciality.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great food and above and beyond service”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My lovely bridesmaids arranged a surprise 'Alice in Wonderland' / vintage tea party for my hen do which was held here at Pandora's kitchen. I'd never actually been there before but had often walked past and eyed the very nice cakes in the window. We had exclusive evening use of the venue and the staff were brilliant. My bridesmaids had provided some decorations however Pandora's kitchen took it one step further and not only did they make it look the part but they also went to the effort of playing Alice in wonderland music in the background. While we were waiting for the guests to arrive, Pandoras Kitchen had some little surprises which fitted the theme. They had made cute little 'mushrooms' out of cherry tomatoes and feta cheese and had even made us some 'potions' (mixtures of vegetable juices) to drink. When all my guests arrived (looking very glam in their beautiful 50's style dresses), we had our afternoon style tea (my favourite) which consisted of some very delicious sandwiches, cheese and fruit scones and a selection of lovely cakes. They catered for vegetarians and for gluten free too. The food was fantastic and the staff are really lovely and provided brilliant customer service and generally looked very happy, nothing was too much trouble. I now visit Pandora's Kitchen whenever I'm in the city, even if it's just to treat myself to a little cake. (I highly recommend the vegetarian sausage roll, I'm a meat eater but these are amazing!). Thank you Pandora's Kitchen for a very memorable hen night. Very highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 2014Bucks

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“An amazing place that you need to visit!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I've been to Pandora's Kitchen on a number of occasions, it has a beautiful interior with a choice of rooms to dine in, it's nice to have the option to eat outside too. The menu is beautifully layed out and can be found inside a hardback book, nice touch! Each time I have eaten something amazing that has left me wanting to come back for more. The staff here are really friendly, efficient and welcoming, you will be well looked after here making your visit feel really special. My personal favourite here is the amazing breakfast menu, the chef here really knows how to cook an impressive breakfast. I recently tried the dippy eggs with bacon butter, this is the first time I have ever seen this on a menu, you gotta try it, your tastebuds will thank you! The homemade sausage rolls, cakes and coffee are always exceptional too. Keep up the good work Pandora's, I can't wait to return again soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Cappuccino Ever"”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

These were my Mums words when she tried her Cappuccino, it was so creamy and so lovely. My brother and I had two cinnamon flavoured lattes and there we're at least 5 other flavours week could have tried I want to go back and try the salted caramel flavour or the marshmallow flavour, they sound awesome. The lady that served us was lovely. It wasn't that expensive, cheaper than Starbucks and these people actually know how to make an awesome coffee! Lovely place, definitely going back!

dunston
“What a gem.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Popped in for a bite to eat on a recent visit to Norwich and I must say I was really impressed with this pretty little tea room. First impressions are always important to me and the produce in the window looked really appetising and well made The outside seating area was well kept but we decided sit inside and what a pleasure it was We were met by lovely smiles by all of the staff and shown up a flight of stairs to the dining room where the tables were far enough apart so we were not all squashed together.There is second floor with more tables to accommodate more customers. The decor is quaint with pretty window boxes and pastel painted dressers and a mixture of furniture, pictures and ornaments some of which I noticed were up for sale. There were books on the table and the menus were incorporated into one of these, a brilliant idea. As we were only there for a snack I had a cheese scone cream tea which came with cream cheese tomato chutney and butter the scone was served warm and was delicious and very filling. My husband had the snickers cake which went down very well The coffees were great too vey well presented The menu is very eclectic with something for everyone and vegetarians are well catered for. Cant wait to go back and try their pulled pork sandwiches. Well done everyone at Pandoras Kitchen .

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea appreciation.”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We sat outside on a warm, sunny afternoon and had lovely cold drinks, icecream and homemade lemonade whilst we watched people enjoying a variety of lovely looking cakes and teas.

Visited August 2014