“Very good food, fab coffee and lovely decor.”
Review of Pandora's Kitchen - CLOSED

Pandora's Kitchen
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Amazing breakfasts and brunches available all day using fresh local produce. Sandwiches and Salads as well as home made cakes, cream teas and afternoon tea. Outside catering and rustic picnics our speciality.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We enjoyed our lunch at Pandoras kitchen, I ordered the pulled pork which was lovely and a piece of chocolate and peanut butter cake all very delish ! The coffe was excellent and the lovely vintage decor added to the experience. I look forward to returning and trying the breakfast.
The staff were very friendly and helpfull nothing was to much trouble, highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Pandora's Kitchen

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Dropped in for coffee and cake today. What a beautifully little cafe . Very tastefully decorated and lovely touches . Coffee and cake very good and the food menu looked good. Love the literary touches ie the book as a menu .
I would definitely recommend this cafe .

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast there with my mum there. Excellent service excellent food perfect eggs worth the money no wonder you won 4th breakfast in the uk by the fry up inspector

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My lovely bridesmaids arranged a surprise 'Alice in Wonderland' / vintage tea party for my hen do which was held here at Pandora's kitchen. I'd never actually been there before but had often walked past and eyed the very nice cakes in the window. We had exclusive evening use of the venue and the staff were brilliant. My bridesmaids had provided some decorations however Pandora's kitchen took it one step further and not only did they make it look the part but they also went to the effort of playing Alice in wonderland music in the background. While we were waiting for the guests to arrive, Pandoras Kitchen had some little surprises which fitted the theme. They had made cute little 'mushrooms' out of cherry tomatoes and feta cheese and had even made us some 'potions' (mixtures of vegetable juices) to drink. When all my guests arrived (looking very glam in their beautiful 50's style dresses), we had our afternoon style tea (my favourite) which consisted of some very delicious sandwiches, cheese and fruit scones and a selection of lovely cakes. They catered for vegetarians and for gluten free too. The food was fantastic and the staff are really lovely and provided brilliant customer service and generally looked very happy, nothing was too much trouble. I now visit Pandora's Kitchen whenever I'm in the city, even if it's just to treat myself to a little cake. (I highly recommend the vegetarian sausage roll, I'm a meat eater but these are amazing!). Thank you Pandora's Kitchen for a very memorable hen night. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank 2014Bucks
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I've been to Pandora's Kitchen on a number of occasions, it has a beautiful interior with a choice of rooms to dine in, it's nice to have the option to eat outside too. The menu is beautifully layed out and can be found inside a hardback book, nice touch! Each time I have eaten something amazing that has left me wanting to come back for more. The staff here are really friendly, efficient and welcoming, you will be well looked after here making your visit feel really special. My personal favourite here is the amazing breakfast menu, the chef here really knows how to cook an impressive breakfast. I recently tried the dippy eggs with bacon butter, this is the first time I have ever seen this on a menu, you gotta try it, your tastebuds will thank you! The homemade sausage rolls, cakes and coffee are always exceptional too. Keep up the good work Pandora's, I can't wait to return again soon!