“SO much better than staying at a hotel”

Fishergate Apartments
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Staying at Fishergate apartments for 2 nights confirmed our opinion that this sort of accommodation beats hotels hands down. A space to call your own. Fantastic customer service from Tim. Secure parking opposite the building. Spacious, comfortable and well equipped sitting / kitchen area. The complimentary range of drinks a very nice touch. Easy walk to shopping and an excellent range of restaurants nearby. Perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My girlfriend and I just got back from our weekend trip to Norwich where we stayed at Fishergate apartments and have to say it was far better than we could have hoped for. The apartments are clean, modern and were just perfect and phenomenally good for the price. The owner was incredibly helpful, kind and only a text away, even throughout the Saturday. The complimentary drinks, biscuits, tea and coffee along with the fully equipped kitchen was fantastic and we honestly had no criticisms whatsoever, and especially loved the two huge television screens. So to summarise - amazing apartment, amazing owner, amazing location (so close to the city centre). You would be silly to stay somewhere else in Norwich!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesDWard
Reviewed 2 June 2013

These apartments are excellent & are modern, clean, extremely well-equipped and in an amazing location. They are extremely good value for money & I really do not think you could get better customer service from Tim, the owner. Nothing was too much trouble & a text from him during our two night stay to check if we needed anything was a really nice touch. Directions & advice of places to go was really appreciated & everyone of us has said, not only will we recommend these beautiful apartments to our friends & family but we will also be making a return visit ourselves! Thanks Tim for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Norwich has to be one of the most interesting and tourist friendly cities in Europe and these apartments are the ones that you always hope to find!
Classy, spotless, well equipped and couldn't be better located.
The beds are huge and super comfy as are the towels!
Where else would the fridge be stocked with a variety of complementary drinks and even milk to go with the tea, fresh ground coffee for the cafetiere and biscuits?
Not only that but a supply of fresh oranges for the juice press! Incredible!
I have nothing but positives about the apartments and especially about Tim, who excels at making you feel welcome and valued with a genuine warm and friendly attitude.
(He noticed we hadn't reserved parking and emailed beforehand to ask if we wanted to be met and picked up!)
He really values feedback and acts on it. One person remarked elsewhere that a desk would be nice for the laptop, as wifi is excellent, and one of the first things I was asked was would I like a desk setting up!

Email him (tim@fishergate.co.uk) to check for the best rates.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have just got back from my sisters hen do! We stayed in the apartments which are finished to the highest quality, clean and well laid out. On arrival we were showed round and looked after fantastically! Even had kit kats on our pillows! Fridge full of complimentary drinks! Also has tea and coffee with biscuits which was lovely sunday morning to get rid of the hang over.
The staff couldn't do enough for us and were happy to help with directions and check out etc
The beds are super comfy , perfectly cleaned and spacious! These apartments have everything you could ask for. Its what i call traveling in style for a very very good price! Sleep quality is very high on my list and i must say it was the best night sleep i have had in a long time, couldn't hear anything from outside or from other guests staying !
My sister (the hen of the weekend ) upgraded and had the more expensive apartment which i must say was also excellent. This apartment has a extra large kitchen / living room! Was perfect for us girls getting ready in. It also had hair dryer, iron and sky tv all these little extras made a big difference!
I would def recommend these apartments to me family and friends and hope to do a return visit with my husband!
The only think i will say is there is no full length mirrors in the rooms which for ladies getting ready was a pain but we mentioned this and the guy said it is getting sorted very soon. When this is done these apartments tick all the boxes! Thanks for a fab stay tim
Great place great stay great time!

Room Tip: Would def recommend the upgrade room for a little bit more its pure lush!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic set of apartments. I stayed at Fishergate for one week and I have never been treated so well. The staff were brilliant and couldn't do enough for you. Fridge full of complimentary drinks. The place was spotless throughout. The bed was so comfy. Brilliant. I highly recommend the apartments it took only five minutes to walk to the city centre and is located near lots of lovely places to eat. They even have parking. Have already booked my next stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The apartments were perfectly situated for a great evening out and fabulously kitted out with everything we needed. The apartment and the communal areas of the building were spotlessly clean and our bed was supper comfortable. I was particularly impressed with the array of complementary drinks which far exceeded our expectations. I was also impressed with staff friendliness and attentiveness. If visiting Norwich again I would definitely choose this over any budget hotel.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth S
FishergateApartments, Guest Relations Manager at Fishergate Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the great review. Was great to have you stay with us.
What could we have done to get a 5 out of 5?