“£31.00 for two pizzas? We won't be doing that again!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #604 of 856 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ate at the Chapelfield Shopping Centre outlet in Norwich last Saturday evening, accompanied by my wife and daughter - we were looking for a bite to eat before a theatre performance, and my daughter suggested PH as an alternative to the nearby Cafe Rouge, Carluccios and others all of which seemed a bit pricey for what we wanted. As my wife and I haven't been to a PH for a while it seemed like a good idea.

Whilst the service from the two youngsters who dealt with us at this outlet was exemplary (and a credit to the brand) my wallet is still on a drip after receiving the bill - £52.55 for four drinks, three starters and two pizzas. Come on guys, £31.00 for two pizzas?? These prices fall into the "outrageous **$$take" category. OK, they were large ones . . . . but just how much does it cost to rustle up a pizza ????

Another chain brand to avoid - we certainly won't be doing it again.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Went here for a quick bite early evening, and were quickly seated, and given menus. We sat next to a table that had just been vacated, but was not cleared even when we left. Our food and drinks were ok, although I found our shared pizza a bit dry, but my wife found it fine. Strangely the pizza was, as usual, sliced but into really uneven portions - some as big a quarter of the whole - others just a bite! With the free salad offer, and a drink each, we paid under £15 for two.