“Treat yourself ........ You're worth it”
Review of Flaming Galah

Flaming Galah
Ranked #108 of 861 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Should you find yourself peckish in Norwich , Treat yourself . Fantastic Pies ...... Amazing pies ........ seriously go and try them, I am going to make it my mission to work my way through the menu coz these lovely people know how to put a pie together !!!!
Treat yourself, You're worth it

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had the Match pie and my boyfriend had the Aussie deluxe. Both of them were delicious and at just £3.90 each. Just a simple shop with great service and product.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Proper pies, mushy peas and mash with inventive and tasty fillings. Pastry is lovely and service is good.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Being from out of the area I checked trip Advisor for places to eat on my recent trip to Norwich. This innovative pie shop is only a short walk from John Lewis and the choice,quality and value of our meal was amazing! I tried the Bondi whilst my OH opted for the Aussie classic and both were delicious with potato gravy and peas.If your looking for something different from the usual chain store offerings give it a try - you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On my first visit to the Flaming Galah, I sampled their eponymous pie and loved it. Simple food, very filling, beautiful taste. The staff were friendly, helpful and I have vouched to return for a kangaroo pie soon!