“Few people in for a Sunday!!”
Review of Marlingford Bell

Marlingford Bell
Ranked #175 of 843 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Popped in just to try the Sunday lunch , staff were friendly but very quiet, fair sized meal portions, very similar to my home cooked, the beef was really tasty but the duck was bland and you couldn't tell what meat it actually was. Saying that though chocolate sponge and custard for dessert was fabulous and I'd go back just for that!!!

1  Thank Julie T
There are newer reviews for Marlingford Bell

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my friends stumbled across the Marlingford bell while out for a sunday drive, we popped in for a pint at first, bar tender was good with the description of ales and lager. We sat for half an hour and decided we stay for lunch the menu was good and as you would expect the Sunday roasts were on, we decided to go for the roast option and I was not disappointed, the food was cooked to perfection and you had a good plate full. When we were done the pud menu came along, well what can I say I'm a sucker for bread and butter pudding and was delicious the menus are a good size and meals. The landlord and landlady were polite as we met them after our meal, if u are after a good country pub with good cooked food give the bell in Marlingford a try I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank beerdrink
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The best Steak & Ale pie for miles !! and the Duck is Fantastic.
Have visited for Sunday Lunch on several occassions and never been dissapointed.
Service is excellent as is the food and very reasonably priced.
Great Dinner/Jazz night last week.
Well worth a visit.