I stayed here while visting a friend in Norwich.
The cost of the room was a little over £50 as opposed to the city centre Premier Inn which wanted to charge just over £90.
The Premier Inn was very easy to find. The car park was well covered with CCTV and I was able to park my car within view of my room.
The room was perfect. Pretty much the same as most Premier Inn's.
I must say I was pleased that this room (105) had enough plug sockets for me to have the fan on, the TV on and charge my phone. Plug sockets are often somewhat lacking in these hotels but this one was brilliant, thank you.
Staff were wonderful and they were able to readily supply me with taxi numbers for my evening out.
Not hotel related but I first booked a taxi with "Green Frog private hire" who left me waiting 20 minutes and then phoned to say they had decided to send their driver to another job. Not good.
I then used ABC taxi's who sent a taxi straight away - I highly recommend them and reception have cards with their number on behind the desk.
If you need a taxi into town the Premier Inn is not too far out of town and my taxi fare was just £11 there, and £12 back.
I didn't use the restaurant as I was having an evening out with my friend so I cannot comment on it, however it looked nice from what I saw and the menu in the room looked very nice.
There is a Sainsburys very nearby in "William Frost lane" and a McDonalds.
I had to leave early in the morning so chose to pick up a very quick McD's breakfast as I didn't have much time for anything bigger.
Thank you for a nice stay Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get straight to the heart of the action with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich (Showground/A47), right next to Norfolk's exhibition and events centre. And with great transport links nearby, you'll also be well placed to explore business and leisure destinations around Norfolk. Catch the main event at Norfolk Showground. Throw mortar boards at the University of East Anglia. Or zip into Norwich and discover the Cathedral, Castle, shops and cafes in its vibrant city centre. After a busy day, unwind with a hearty meal in our restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich (Showground / a47) Hotel Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel Norfolk