We stay here several times a year. It is always well maintained and the staff are friendly. It is just over the road from the Park & Ride into Norwich city centre, about 25 mins away. The rooms are a good size for families. Close to busy A47 but we have never experienced excessive road noise. Opposite Norfolk showground entrance. A good location for getting out and about. The restaurant menu is good and the food nice. Breakfast is good and the deal with kids eat free makes it excellent value for money. We will stay here again and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get straight to the heart of the action with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich (Showground/A47), right next to Norfolk's exhibition and events centre. And with great transport links nearby, you'll also be well placed to explore business and leisure destinations around Norfolk. Catch the main event at Norfolk Showground. Throw mortar boards at the University of East Anglia. Or zip into Norwich and discover the Cathedral, Castle, shops and cafes in its vibrant city centre. After a busy day, unwind with a hearty meal in our restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich (Showground / a47) Hotel Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel Norfolk