We stopped here for one night as we were going to Snetterton in the morning, the Hotel was about 30mins from Snett. Firstly we managed to park ok there were about 4 spaces left at 7.00pm. The girl who checked us in was very friendly & good even though she was training. The room was clean & a good size. The window was open & the fan was on to cool the room down on arrival which I thought was great. The room was hot as it would be at home, as lets be honest we can moan it didn't have air con but most of us don't at home! Took a while to get to sleep with it being warm, we also slept with the window open. After reading reviews I didn't think this would be possible due to road noise but it was fine not as bad as expected. The bed was one of the comfiest I've ever slept in. When it came to check out the lady was chatty and friendly. Overall a really happy and pleasant stay! :)
We also ate in the Restaurant next door which was all good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get straight to the heart of the action with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich (Showground/A47), right next to Norfolk's exhibition and events centre. And with great transport links nearby, you'll also be well placed to explore business and leisure destinations around Norfolk. Catch the main event at Norfolk Showground. Throw mortar boards at the University of East Anglia. Or zip into Norwich and discover the Cathedral, Castle, shops and cafes in its vibrant city centre. After a busy day, unwind with a hearty meal in our restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich (Showground / a47) Hotel Norwich
- Premier Inn Norwich West (Showground/A47) Hotel Norfolk