This was our second stay at this hotel, this time over the Easter holiday. Once again we were pleased with the standards of cleanliness throughout and the friendly service on reception. Our room was on the top (4th) floor at the side - apart from occasional sirens we heard no traffic noise at all and virtually nothing from other guests. The room was reasonably spacious, clean, comfortable - everything we needed for a short break.
The location is within a few minutes walk of several restaurants and the main city centre. As others have said there's free parking in the St Andrew's carpark (just before the hotel as you come in on a one way street) - reception validates your ticket and you then put it through the pay-machine before returning to your car.
As we'd booked early we had a good value deal - in our case it saved over £100 for three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk