Well situated a short walk from the Cathedral, Castle, Market Place, Theatres, etc.
Hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable, noise levels low.
Service from all the people we dealt with was efficient, polite & friendly at all times.
Restaurant food is pretty standard fare, reasonable price, but not exactly thrilling.
As others have mentioned, parking is in nearby multi-storey, as a point of interest I had no trouble fitting my Toyota Hilux in, not always an easy job in this type of car park.
Overall, a really good budget hotel for a shortish stay, we would use this venue again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk