I was recommended this hotel as it was close to our friends' wedding venue at the Norwich Arts Centre and very good value for money. My husband and I thought staff, the hotel and its cleanliness etc. were all excellent and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a stay in Norwich. It isn't very far from the old city centre and its square where a market is held. Our only criticisms were (1) our room was on the 4th (top) floor of the hotel and was too warm - the window only opened a crack and the freestanding fan wasn't sufficient to cool the room, and (2) there is no on-site parking and although the multi-storey carpark is only a short walk away and the hotel validates the ticket so that guests do not have to pay for their parking it is, nonetheless, rather inconvenient - especially I suppose if it's raining!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk