Stayed here for a friends wedding. Like other guests I drove past it because sign posting isn't great and I wasn't sure we could pull into the bay outside the front of the hotel to unload. It would be good if in the confirmation email they told you that you can take your car to the car park first and then they verify the ticket for you instead of getting lost in the one way system
We all arrived at different times and my really good friend did not arrive till gone ten pm. Luckily the hotel staff let us sit in the bar and have a natter for hours and did not make us feel unwelcome (we go years without seeing each other).
Breakfast was good and wireless was too good (my boss ended up sending me an email to stop working as I was away for a wedding- am a workaholic)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk