We had a great stay here, the staff were wonderfully helpful, friendly and professional. The family room was large, clean and well equipped. Lack of free Wifi is a bit of a pain, as is the car park which is a little walk away from the hotel, fine for us but a bit trickier if you have a lot of luggage. But very good on the whole and Premier Inn should be very proud of their staff at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk