Stayed two nights and had an excellent stay. Hotel is near the centre in a quiet location. Service was excellent, the rooms very clean and even provide sheets (as well as a duvet) to use if you are hot.
Didn't eat there (but the food looked good). Added bonus was the 'happy hour' in the bar each evening when you get 'two for one' drinks.
Car parking included in the price and the car park is in the same street (municipal / multi-storey) about 300 metres away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk