Just had a very enjoyable stay at the Premier Inn in Duke Street, Norwich. The hotel is very central and only a few minutes walk from the city's main shopping area. It is a fairly modern building, incorporating a restaurant, and, as you expect from this budget hotel chain, it is well maintained and the service provided is first class. I managed to get a special deal by booking well in advance and, if you know you intend to visit Norwich in the future, check on the website for the offers available. The only downside is the fact that the hotel uses a cark park some 200 yards away but, if you get your ticket processed at the hotel's reception, there is no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of historic Norwich with Premier Inn Hotel Norwich City Centre (Duke Street). Whether you're looking for arts and culture, shopping and shows, or are here for work, you'll find us a great place to start. Marvel at the cloisters of Norwich Cathedral, or uncover the city's history at the Castle Museum. Treat all your senses with a wander around Norwich's traditional market. Catch some drama or comedy at the Theatre Royal. Then unwind in our tasty restaurant and relax in your extra-comfy bed.Chargeable off-site at St Andrews multi-storey car park which is a short distance from the hotel at a discounted rate of £4 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Norwich City Centre (Duke Street) Hotel Norfolk