“Excellent vegetarian and vegan food.”
Review of Wild Thyme

Wild Thyme
Ranked #32 of 900 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian cafe in the heart of Norwich City centre. Specialising in vegetarian, gluten free, vegan & raw dishes.
Reviewed 24 June 2018

A great vegetarian cafe with various options for us vegans. Pretty much the go to place for us when we visit Norwich. Here’s some words from my wife:

My husband and I regularly visit the beautiful city of Norwich. Eating a plant based vegan diet we seek to find establishments that offer freedom, pleasure and choice. Wild Thyme was our first choice and we have enjoyed it so much we continue to visit.

Wild Thyme is tucked away in a cozy corner which is a welcome experience after the hustle and bustle of Norwich. In the summer months Wild Thyme has outside seating for everyone to enjoy a lovely courtyard atmosphere. There is good seating within the restaurant although it is a popular venue. On entering the restaurant, we are always met with beautiful aromas, friendly smiles and rich homely atmosphere.

The staff are always welcoming, friendly, attentive and accommodating. Each visit is like returning home for a special family visit, warmly perfect.

There is an abundant variety of freshly made wholesome plant based meals for us to enjoy and also feel we are giving our bodies healthy choices.

We would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone at Wild Thyme for your consistently perfect care. Each of you collectively create a very special and treasured experience that we very much enjoy.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We sadly just missed the lunch menu, but had coffee and an awesome cheesecake instead. Very nice and well priced too.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly amazing food. Very reasonably priced and great service. Just a shame it’s not open in the evenings as I would eat there so much more. Vegans don’t just eat salad- there’s so much option there and I love it

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Being a meat eater I was very impressed by this restaurant. Absolutely excellent food in a lovely restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I always go in here when I want a nutritionally tasty meal. It always boasts a lovely chilled atmosphere and kind staff. They have a wide range of vegan and gluten free options, and I always enjoy popping in, whether it for a full 3 courses or for tea and cake!