“Love, love, love this place.”

The Ten Bells Norwich
Ranked #14 of 75 Nightlife in Norwich
NOrwich
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Love, love, love this place.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Ten Bells is one of my favourite pubs/bars in the city. Great cocktail choice and impressive gin menu. It offers a relaxed atmosphere that appeals and welcomes both young and old. Me and husband are mid 30's and we don't feel out of place!

The Harbercue food that operates within the Ten Bells is simply amazing, offering dishes that most meat eaters will devour and enjoy. The pulled pork is to die for. What's great about it is the price, a really delicious meal for a tenner, perfect.

It was so good that I ate here twice in one week when I first discovered it. Never had a disappointing meal yet.

Visited April 2014

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Perfect cocktails”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Classy alcoholic ingredients mixed with knowledge and care to produce lovely cocktails. Some drinks are old familiars, others are the road less travelled. Rarer drinks keep me interested. I recommend the Dark and Stormy which I've drunk in it's home country of Bermuda but here it's just as good. Cool music, too.

“Good value food in Norwich”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We visited Harbecue on recommendation and thoroughly enjoyed the food. Friendly service and good prices

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Awesome Harbercue smoke-house”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I went to Harbercue at The Ten Bells off a strong recommendation and am so glad I did!

Delicious food: The Beast - pulled pork and brisket in a brioche bun - is so tasty! The twice fried chips and deep fried jalepenos are also delich.

Very friendly and efficient service, nice decor, relaxed atmosphere, good value.

Everyone should try this place! Friends, couples, families with children... Loved it.

Visited February 2014
Berlin, Germany
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Poor”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Planned to go here on a Saturday night out with friends. Thought we'd lucked out, as the place was half-empty when we arrived, with plenty of seating and tables.

Turns out there was a reason for this - all the tables were 'only for Harbercue customers'.

So we were left with the choice of joining the scrum in the bar half of the pub, or having to eat (despite already having had dinner) just to be allowed to sit down.

I could understand this on a week night, but on a Saturday night when the group of us is going to put far more money across the bar through buying drinks than would a group of people eating out, this seems very short sighted, especially for a pub.

Avoid.