“excellent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norwich
The Larches Guest House Norwich
Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Norwich
Reviewed 3 December 2009

What a wonderful guest house. It is run by a lovely couple who are friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and well aquiped. Breakfast was cooked to order. What i also found good was that if you didnt wont to stay in at night time you could going into the lounge and watch TV. If you didnt wont to go out for tea and wonted to have a takeaway you could use the dining area, which was fantastic! Would highly recommend this guest house to anyone. A*

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 October 2009

I enjoyed my stay at The Larches so much that I intend to stay there again when next in need of accommodation in Norwich. The room I had was lovely and quiet at the back of the house, and I was able to relax with no trouble at all. I have stayed in many B&B's countrywide and the breakfast provided in this one was among the best ever. The people are so welcoming and, although extremely friendly, they do not intrude into one's personal space at all, as has sometimes been my experience. This couple run their establishment professionally and I cannot recommend them highly enough. I especially liked the way breakfast was 'cooked to order' when I was ready for it, by the man of the house! Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2008

Wonderfully clean and the people there are very nice
lovely big rooms I'd love too stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 April 2006

Stayed here and had a lovely time. The rooms are big and clean. Breakfast is great. Staff are very helpful. Would stay here again