Holiday Inn Express Norwich
US$135
US$130
Park Farm Hotel(Hethersett)
US$142
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$140
Priceline
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge asdaasda supermarketsports centreskating rinkair conbasic hotelleisure centrenorwich airportbreakfast was includedtwin roompleasant stayvisiting familyyogurtshort stayone night staytown centrefamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2011

This was a two night stay while attending a race meeting at Snetterton.
Check-in was polite,and quick, with my Priority Club status been acknowledged. The room, at the rear of the hotel was quiet and clean.

Breakfast was good, with a good choice, and had hash brown instead of scrambled egg, a definite improvement in my opinion. Sometimes it is difficult find a parking place close to the hotel in the car park.

Overall, I'd say this was the best of the Holiday Inn options in the city.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank PDPhoto
UlaCiesielska, Guest Service Manager at Holiday Inn Express Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Norwich.
I am very pleased to hear that you find our hotel to be the best hotel from the Intercontinental Hotels Group in Norwich. I'd like to thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff and our breakfast. Customer service is one thing we as a hotel pride ourselves on and appreciate when customers such as yourself give us feedback.
I also would like to apologise for park issue. Due to the layout of our car park, the Esporta Health Club members and the Ice Rink customers share the car park with our guests. The benefits are that the car park is free of charge and more car park spaces are also available on bottom level of Asda car park. However if you require to park directly in the front of the hotel, please do not hesitate to contact reception and we will be able to move our hotel vans and let you use the car park space instead.

Thank you for visiting the Holiday Inn Express Norwich, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Stayed here a couple of times now and always found it very good. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Staff at the front desk were very efficient and pleasant. Although i was up at 05.00 to catch a flight a good continental breakfast was available then. When the taxi i had booked the previous evening failed to turn up, the very nice gentleman at reception drove me to the Airport. First Class

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank allydee
norwichexhi, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you didn't come across any problems during your stay. I'd like to thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff and our breakfast. I am also pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be very clean.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express Norwich and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My fiance and I stayed here on 17/11/2011. We arrived tired and worn out from a big drive and were met by Ben at the front desk. He was very polite, helpful and obliging. The hotel is brand new, spotlessly clean and well appointed, with some thoughtful details in the rooms (blue light in bathroom and shadow clock near downstairs bar was cool.

Next morning the breakfast was tasty and had plenty of options, both hot and cold. I needed a travel itinerary printed and the service manager Zoltan was kindness personified in helping me print it. The hotel is well situated with nice pubs a short drive away (may be others closer) and has plenty of parking. All in all a thoroughly pleasant experience. Well done to all the staff here, they are a real asset to the business.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jeff2780
norwichexhi, Guest Service Manager at Holiday Inn Express Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

In a retail/commercial area with ice rink, Asda, Esparta gym within a few metres. Stayed 2 nights and had excellent, quiet room. Breakfast was well up to standard with prompt replacement of food items. Pleasant seating area. Pleasant and helpful reception staff. The car park for hotel guests is immediately in front of hotel but is sometimes used by others. Massive free public car park adjoining. Visually, not the most architecturally inviting but fine inside. Would stay again.,

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank _davidius61
tomlefevre, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and i'd like to thank you for your positive comments regarding our breakfast and our staff. It is our pleasure to ensure that all our guests thoroughly enjoy their stay and are so pleased when we receive such good feedback.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express Norwich and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

Had stayed in May 2011 with a group of friends and decided to use it as a base for a short holiday with my children.

Everything from the communication ahead of arrival to the treatment of us was relaxed and professional. The room was spotless on arrival and was maintained that way by the staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank toagodunknown
tomlefevre, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you didn't come across any problems during your stay. I am also pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be spotlessly clean. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Norwich.